Plunger Lift System
SITAN ZQP-100 gas well plunger lift system can remove the liquid loading at the bottom of gas well where water comes out and recover the production capacity of gas well. This plunger lift technology utilizes the self-produced gas energy of gas well, pushes the plunger and the liquid on its upper part to wellhead, removes the liquid loading at the bottom, and extends production cycle of gas well. SITAN ZQP-100 gas well plunger lift system needs no other power equipment except that the control circuit is powered by solar energy, greatly reduces production cost.
1. Plunger effectively prevents gas flowing upward and liquid dropping, enhancing lifting efficiency.
2. SITAN ZQP-100 gas well plunger lift system fully utilizes the energy of gas produced by formation without other power equipment, dramatic saving the production cost.
3. Up and down movement of plunger can clean wellbore, eliminates the process of cleaning paraffin and descaling, saving cost and time.
4. SITAN ZQP-100 gas well plunger lift system can monitor remotely and realize automatic operation.
5. SITAN ZQP-100 gas well plunger lift system can optimize automatically according to different well conditions and reaches the optimum effect of water drainage and gas collection, increasing yield.
Nominal pressure (0~32) MPa
Power supply 6VDC/solar energy
Data update cycle ≤5s
Real-time clock error ≤±15s/month
Pressure measuring accuracy±0.2% FS
Pressure measuring range(0-32) MPa
Accuracy rate of plunger to sensor ≥99%
Controller consumption Full Load ≤0.5W, at no load≤15MW
Protection gradeIP 65
Storage ≥2G byte（SD card), stores a half-year real-time data
Controller communication Supports Modbus and Zigbee
Remote communication Wires and GPRS wireless networkIntelligent Natural Gas Production Increased System price
¿A dónde viajaste? ¿qué distancia corriste? ¿y tus tiempos?
1 mensaje • Página 1 de 1
- Nuevo corredor
- Mensajes: 10
- Registrado: Lun Ene 13, 2020 12:32 am
¿Quién está conectado?
Usuarios navegando por este Foro: No hay usuarios registrados visitando el Foro y 1 invitado