I'm not likely to begin over although I doubt it's going to happen

Tu experiencia nos es útil a todos, y también esa anécdota, ven y cuéntanos.
Nanlina
Nuevo corredor
Nuevo corredor

I'm not likely to begin over although I doubt it's going to happen

Notapor Nanlina » Lun Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm

"there isn't much content tbh" Reviews/general opinions of players:"There's so much content which makes it overwhelming for players"He is not wrong in a way. A lot of meseta pso2 the content gets outdated quickly whenever new episodes come. For instance, Episode 4 made AQs outdated unless you wanted to farm for stuff there but there is much better methods for obtaining that stuff. It will become obsolete due to"Regular Quests" where the 4th one in that record is a leveling quest which is vastly superior for EXP in comparison to PSE bursts and is far simpler to operate consistently.

There was also a point in episode 5 where they just released"Catch up content" in which you ventured special Limited Quests for gear/materials. However, for people like me who'd the equipment, there was not anything to do as there wasn't any fresh EQs for an whole year. The majority of the systems are fairly straight forward. There's nothing to do in game atm, although I'll give you the menus to perform anything are elaborate. Besides sit in specific quests that are urgent or an ultimate quest.

Affixing and updating isn't all that complicated and this gear is throw off equipment, even in the event that you believe it is what is the point. Also nothing requires perfect slotted equipment anyways so unless your horrible concerned with how quickly you are able to kill a boss it is entirely meaningless. In fact the majority of the info is told. That's only spotty translation, although I will grant you the translation is so good luck studying the gibberish occasionally. As an example, I'll be the first to admit if I saw position 3 on my components for set bonuses but it's just inadequate translation.

They've probably added as much content in 8 years which exists in like foundation game of something like lineage 2 or foundation bdo or base wow. I mean in the event that you really judge Phantasy Star Online 2 with a fine comb and remove all of the fashion show stuff your left well not that much. And of course Phantasy Star Online 2 has some of if not the worse preditory cash shops in a game. It is totally normal btw to anybody out there pissed they purchased a character slot thinking they got the slot not the personality. So I guess we'll just disagree. Doesnt that sound like a terrible thing for NA? If Phantasy Star Online 2 has been working well in japan for 8 years without a lot of content, they do something write. Adding this much material and raising amount cap this many occasions within 6ish months of release seems like it may backfire quite hard.. The feeling I get.

Region transfer. I'm not likely to begin over although I doubt it's going to happen. Already did this. As in. If PSO2 EU is a version with its client and collections of ships? Thats unlikely. As is in accordance with the franchise... that a'global launching' would only be the NA version being available from the other countries' digital market and having the ability to purchase AC. Microsoft will likely just have one client, host's 4-6 will be found in pso2 buying meseta Europe rather, it is microsoft Azure Services so they just host another 3 servers in EU to reduce latency but the western client behaves as if it were all the same.

Volver a “Recomendaciones y temas varios”